Friday, October 1, 2010

Final Cruise Payment!

Hey Cruisers!! :)

Today is October 1st, and we all know what that means! Our bank accounts are going to be hurting, haha! The final cruise payment is due today! I actually paid my earlier this week, so I'm not sure if the payment has automatically been pulled from anybody's account yet. :) Let me know on here with a comment or tweet me (@bsbcruise)!

Today is also an exciting day because the tickets for the Miami Acoustic Fan Event go on sale!! I've been anxious all morning waiting on the tickets to go on sale! Just as a reminder (haha, as if you actually need to be reminded!), tickets go on sale at 10am PST. Good luck everybody!! :)

So, has anybody had their final payment taken from their account yet? Did you get tickets to the acoustic show? :)

7 comments:

  1. Got 4 for me and my roomies. I´m so freaking excited! this will be best birthday ever!
    Tati (Argentina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing yet :(......fede

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing taken out yet.

    Also didn't get acoustic tickets. (I was at a funeral, plus I'm broke). Have fun ladies who are going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it came out Friday Afternoon, Yay! My Friend got an email confirming it. 67 days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I removed my original comment now since it's no longer needed. I was just asking about this Acoustic event since I didn't receive an e-mail. I now understand that it was only sent to fan club members and only they can attend this event. Since I am not a fan club member, I guess that I am not eligible to go. That sucks but okay since I probably cannot afford anyway. However, if it does open up to non-members, please let me know in case there is a chance that I could go.

    ReplyDelete