Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BACKSTREET BOYS CRUISE 2011!!!!!

I'm sure you guys all heard already, but...

BACKSTREET BOYS CRUISE 2011!!!!!

Here's the email from the Boys:

You, yes you....you've all been asking and waiting patiently....well it's finally here!

WHO IS READY FOR THE BACKSTREET BOYS CRUISE 2011!

Well, we definitely know we are!

We are so excited to FINALLY announce the BEST party on the ocean- BSB Cruise 2011.

Please block off Dec 2 - 5th. Let your friends and family know you won't be answering their calls because you'll be too busy hanging with us as we play, eat, dance and drink the nights away!

All presale and other cruise information can be found here!

If you weren't able to come last time we EXPECT to see your shining faces this time and if you were there last time....well, ahem....you know what's up!

We can't wait to see you aboard this wild ride!!

Let the countdown begin!

Hugs,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BSB

So, who all is going??!

6 comments:

  1. AAHH! I am so excited and hope to go along with my best friend. We are both 20 though..Hopefully my Mom can go with us! Either way, do you happen to know how it works? The site said you need someone over 25 in your group if your under 21?

    Can't wait I'm beyond excited!! =D =] =) =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so is it just me or RT totally ignored our wishes?!!! I thought most of us wrote in the survey (after 2010 cruise) that we want it in a warm weather time!!! Miami was cold the whole week I was there and the night parties on the deck were so windy I was wearing layers and my mask was flying off of my face and the last night party got cancelled due to strong wind!!! SO they made it 1 week earlier!!!!!!!!!! big difference!! Not only that but they made it a FULL ship, which again most of us didn't want because it was hectic enough with 1200 screaming fans and now ~2000 fans (ship capacity 2025)just imagine the mess! They boys will do everything twice...so if you're unlucky and was put in the 2nd group then you might get tired boys who might just get bored of doing the same things twice!!! Finally, they reduced the trip to 3 nights yet the prices are outrageous!! $700 interior $1000 with window PER PERSON!!! seriously! Don't get me wrong..I love being on a ship and I've never been to the Bahamas so i'm dying to go..but i'm just saying that our wishes weren't respected by RT even though they really liked us! What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on going again. Last time I didn't have the money since it went on sale right when I came back from the Olympics so I got stuck on the waiting list. I really liked the roommate they matched me with but the seats in the lounge were the worst. Way at the top on bar stools. I do not want to repeat that that is one of hte reasons I bought a membership to the BSB fanclub so that I can get first dibs. The other reason was to buy VIPs to the NKOTBSB concert. They go on sale tomorrow and I plan to buy Platinum. Anyway, it's even better now that past cruisers get first dibs instead of fanclub members but I do feel that is a bit unfair. I am sure that some people like me bought a membership hoping to get first dibs and now they get second dibs instead. I am just lucky enough to have been on the first cruise. Anyway, so far, I am going to have a roommate from Spain and we are might be looking for 1 or 2 more people to join us. Since I do not want to repeat what happened last year, we plan to book a Grand Suite in hopes of getting front row seats and this time I will have enough money. Also, my future roomie wasn't on last year's cruise so hopefully she will have the time of her life. I did last year and can't wait to do it again. See everyone there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://bit.ly/hC7TLW yeah...they are doing an album together...its no joke!

    ReplyDelete