Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cruise Article

Hey hey Cruisers!! :)

Somebody retweeted this article today, and I just had to share a small tidbit that might get you even more excited for the cruise (As if that was even possible!!):

Whose idea was the upcoming Backstreet Boys Cruise?
AM:
It was a collective idea. We've been talking about it for years now, because we've heard other artists have done it, like New Kids on the Block. It's something cool for us to do with our fans. Whether it's having a pool party or a gambling night...we're doing a full concert with our dancers. We might do some weird things. I heard some rumors that New Kids went as a group and knocked on fans' doors to say hi and hang out.

Read the rest of the article here.

2 comments:

  1. Hope I get a call from Rose Tours! I'm getting all excited and I'm still on the wait list =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on the New Kids cruise. It was absolutely amazing. We had themed nights and yes they did come and knock on doors because we all decorated them like we would our lockers back in the day! (LOL!) I've never met Backstreet Boys but I hope that all the interaction that happened on the New Kids cruise happens on the Backstreet cruise.

    ReplyDelete