Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Backstreet Boys Q & A!

Hey Cruisers!! :)

We are so close it's almost ridiculous! How excited are you guys??! I can hardly believe it's almost a month away!!

So, I'm sure all of you received this email today from Rose Tours, but just in case, here it is:

Got a Question for the Backstreet Boys?


During the Q & A session with the boys, we will be randomly selecting from among the questions you give to us.

PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE QUESTION PER PERSON. MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL RESULT IN ALL QUESTIONS BEING DISREGARDED.

Please submit your question below:

Q & A Survey

How exciting!! :) I can't wait to hear all the questions and, of course, the answers the Boys have!! Only 36 more days!!

4 comments:

  1. I know. I am so excited. I am going to think very carefully of what type of question I will submit since you only have one chance.

    I am also looking forward to the masquerade ball. I am so glad that the themes were released be Halloween. I was able to find a nice mask and gloves. I just have to find a dress now to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should also tell everyone that I got to meet Howie in person last week. He happened to be in Ottawa promoting a new band called Neverest. I got pics of him, my pic with him and this autograph. It was awesome. And I told him that I would see him again on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mel! That is really exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Umm, Backstreet Boys are losing my station's Teenage Dream poll. Help them win!!! Click here to vote for our boys! - http://www.mixphiladelphia.com/pages/teenage-dream/

    ReplyDelete