Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beach Party!

Hey hey Cruisers!!

I'm sure by now most of you have already got the email about the Beach Party in Cozumel, but just in case you didn't, here it is:

Beach Party in Cozumel - Playa Mia Beach Resort

Reservations are now being accepted for the Backstreet Boys Cozumel Beach Party Shore Excursion on Saturday December 11, 2010. All Backstreet Boys Cruise Passengers who booked through Rose Tours are welcome to join.

COZUMEL PREMIER BEACH PARTY:

Enjoy a Four-hour party including a DJ and appearance of the Backstreet Boys at the Playa Mia Beach Resort! The Beach Excursion will include an unlimited domestic open bar including Draft Beer, Purified bottled water, Soft drinks, Tequila, Mezcal, Brandy, Rum, Vodka, Rum Punch, Margaritas, Pina Colada and assorted flavor Daiquiris. You will also enjoy a delicious International Buffet which will include a menu of Grilled Chicken breast, Pork loin in mushroom sauce, Fish Filet, Fettuccine Alfredo, Rice with fried bananas, Cesar Salad, Guacamole, a variety of Desserts and MORE! You can eat, dance, swim and relax on a sun chair enjoying the beautiful beach! We will even have special beach games available in which you can participate. Your beach party will include round trip transportation from the ship to the beach resort, Buffet, Domestic open bar and beach activities.

The price of the Beach Party is $119.00 per person and will be charged at time of booking. This charge will appear as Rose Tours & Travel. If you are interested in attending, please follow the link below and submit your reservation now as space is limited. (RAIN OR SHINE)

Final payment for your cruise will be charged by Carnival Cruise Line the week of 10/1/10. It will be billed to the card you have on file There is nothing that you need to do.

Your Documents will be emailed to the email address on your reservation approximately 2 weeks prior to departure.

You will be able to pick up your beach party tickets on Thursday December 9th at the Hospitality Desk in the Universe Dining Room between 1:00PM - 4:00PM.

*Questions, please call Rose Tours at (888) 491-7673 or (215) 663-8800.

You must be booked on the Backstreet Boys Cruise with Rose Tours to book the Beach Party.

Book early - Space is Limited!

So, what do you guys think? Are you going to the Beach Party?

EDIT:
For those of you who are unsure about the Beach Party and curious about the other excursions offered for Cozumel, there's a list of them here. Hopefully that helps!! :)

11 comments:

  1. I wanna go but first I have to confirm with my roommate so I wouldn't be able to book until tomorrow night. Hopefully spots will still be available then. Or should I book right now anyway and hopefully add her later if she agrees to go with me.

    After looking for almost 2 months, I was able to finally find myself a bathing suit. w00t! Now I can go swimming after all.

    This is something completely off topic but I felt like sharing. I am so excited about tonight. I am going to see Shakira in Montreal. I have waited 8 long years to finally see her in concert. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to go, but I've never been to Mexico and was excited by the other cruises. I'm not a beach person either to be honest but then again it is BSB! waiting in a response from my mate who I'm going with before I make any decision.

    What does everyone else think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mel! I'm not really sure how quickly these spots will fill out! I kind of expect it to go quickly, but it's hard to say. It's also hard because we don't know how many spots they actually have available! I think you would be able to add her later, if you're worried about it selling out. It sounds really awesome! I'm excited!! :)

    I'm glad to hear you found a bathing suit! I've started looking, but I'm going to look even harder now that the end of the summer is approaching, AND we have a super awesome beach party to go to!! :)

    That is really exciting! :) I hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Claire! I think it's a pretty awesome deal since everything is all inclusive, even the alcohol! :) And it's actually pretty reasonably priced when you consider the price of other excursions offered by Carnival that don't have our Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know. I'd like to see what our other option can be (in terms of excursions around the island) I don't mind going and disovering the island since i've never been! I think we should start a group of fans that aren't going to the beach party and see what our other options can be. Also for those who's been to the island, what tips can they give us and what can they tell us about must-see places in Cozumel?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MelMuff, u can book it for you and your cabin mate can book it later! I had the same problem and Michele from Rose Tours sent me this answer: "You can purchase your party now and they can do it later as long as there is still space available for the beach party."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is absolutely ridiculous they are charging an extra fee for this, what about the acoustic event that is rumored how much is that going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girls, there's a list of excursions for Cozumel here:

    http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CW&portcode=CZM&portname=Cozumel%2c+Mexico

    Hopefully that helps in your decision! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've booked - It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Now the question is what do I wear as I don't have a great beach body lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I realllly want to go, but I probably will not be able to book for a few weeks due to all my money going towards the rest of the payment and rent all due on the first of the month...hoping there will still be spots open in a few week when I can get the money together!! Egh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just some advice for the people who are planning on attending the beach party with the BSB. Wear LOTS of sunscreen! If cozemel is anything like Half Moon Cay, the sun will be fierce all day long. I applied sunblock pretty much every thirty or forty minutes in Half Moon Cay and still got burned in some places. Also be carefull drinking alcohol in that hot sun!! I babysit alot so I guess my protective side just came out when reading this. Have fun girls! Beach party or no beach party! Enjoy! You guys work hard all year long like many of us so go have a blast!! If the BSB is anything like the NKOTB cruise you guys are going to have the trip of your lifetime. :0)

    ReplyDelete